Agency Administrator Refreshers Scheduled
Wildland Fire Decision Support System
Utilize the links below to register for one of two WFDSS webinars being offered for Agency Administrators. The short webinars will each have a different emphasis.
· Overview of what Agency Administrators should know about WFDSS.
· Discuss 2015 Incident Objectives and Incident Requirements review findings.
· Review and highlight recent WFDSS changes important to Agency Administrators.
· Discuss decision support tools and their use in decision making.
· Discuss WFDSS spatial fire planning.
· Define the Agency Administrator role in decision making and documentation.
· Identify areas an Agency Administrator should focus on in WFDSS.
· Discuss the Risk and Complexity Analysis in WFDSS and what it tells you.
· Review decision tools and how they can inform decisions.
These refreshers will be beneficial to Agency Administrators or acting Agency Administrators. Participation is encouraged for both sessions. The webinars will be recorded and hosted on the Line Officer Resources site http://www.wfmrda.nwcg.gov/line_officer_resources.php.
Please forward this announcement to anyone you feel would benefit from these presentations. If you have questions contact Lisa Elenz at 208-387-5658.
Wildland Fire Management Research, Development, & Application program
General Agency Administrator WFDSS Refresher
Decision Making in WFDSS for the Agency Administrator