Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2018

Archive of Fire Videos and Webinars is Available!


Sometimes late in the afternoon or toward the end of the week,  you just need a little something to motivate yourself, learn something new, or distract yourself from a task...just for a few minutes until you can get your mind back on track. Don't get me wrong--taking a walk and getting some fresh air is good too! This archive might provide some options to take a different kind of mental break, but still allow you to feel OK about using your time to browse the web. I know it's a little nerdy, maybe, but I like browsing through sites like this just to find out things that I don't know I don't know. Check it out at https://www.frames.gov/partner-sites/presentation-archive/


No comments:

Post a Comment